Star Wars Wallhangings and Wallpapers of the Planets
The paintings contain these scenes:
A shot of the planet Corusant
the planet Endor
the planet Theed
3 different battle murals
the walls are all star backgrounds with each of the planets featured. They all tile seamlessly in the game. I also made a solid star background wall so if you want to space the planets out you can use the solid star wall to fill in the rest of the wall. There are stars in white,blue, and yellow.
The walls with planets on them feature one each of the Planets:
There are also 2 recolors of the lighted painting from Vita Sims. You can follow the posted link and find the mesh file. It is under free objects,about halfway down the page under the Nevea Set.
Thanks to VitaSims for allowing the use of this mesh for recoloring.
Thanks to all who make creating possible and to MTS2 for giving us a place to share.
* Some people have had a bit of a problem finding the mesh for the lighted picture. If you follow these directions it should be easier.
Go to the VitaSims2 site
click on objects on the left hand side
click on free objects
pictures will appear
scroll down 12 small pictures from the top on the right hand side
you will see a living room set with an aquarium
click on this picture
scroll down to the bottom where you can find the lighted picture mesh.
Thanks to my sis GHogin for looking up the direct path for me. Big Hugs!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 412.6 KB · Downloads: 1,410 · 24th Oct 2006
Size: 249.6 KB · Downloads: 1,252 · 24th Oct 2006
Size: 2.54 MB · Downloads: 1,324 · 24th Oct 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.