Holiday Garland Wallpapers
These walls are recolors of two walls from Maxis
These walls should work with just the base game, but just to be safe I created these walls while all my EP's were installed
These walls should work with Mac users..
The sizes are 256x512
Special Thanks to Delphy, Numenor, and all the staff at MTS2
very very Special Thanks to HystericalParoxyism for her "tut"
How to make Walls, Floors, and Ground Covers (Beginning Creators Start Here!)
Happy Holidays to all! and Enjoy!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 73.8 KB · Downloads: 564 · 6th Nov 2006
Size: 72.0 KB · Downloads: 565 · 6th Nov 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.