Medieval Collection (Part 1)
This part contains:
- a extra high medieval castle wall (fences/rails)
- a matching arch (two 2 tiled gate parts) (fences/rails)
price: 2x 125§
- a matching balustrade (fences/rails)
- a matching buttress (columns)
- 2 columns (colums)
- a medieval cannon (decorative/sculpture)
- cannon balls (decorative/sculpture)
- a dynamite box (decorative/sculpture)
- a gallows (decorative/sculpture)
- a medieval crane (decorative/wall)
- a barrel (decorative/sculpture)
- a medieval well (decorative/sculpture)
- a medieval flag with recolors (decorative/sculpture)
- and a sword (decorative/sculpture)
Medieval Collection (Part 2) download
Many thanks to the developers of and all the guys who wrote the great tutorials on MTS2. Many thanks also to MTS2 and the great Delphy.
Do NOT clone, recolor or redistribute without permission.
You CAN include these objects in your uploaded lots, but only if:
- the lot is uploaded to completely free sites (NO EXCHANGE!);
- credits are granted to UK1967
- a link to this thread is provided.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 4.07 MB · Downloads: 64,875 · 9th Nov 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by UK1967.