Phoenix Wright / Naruhodo Ryuuichi (Gyakuten Saiban) Lawyer Suit
I've noticed many people commenting on PW/GS forums that they can't find any PW skins for The Sims 2, so I thought I'd give it a go. It's far from perfect and has many flaws, but I hope it'll do as a temporary thing before someone else makes a better one. *hint hint*
If you feel- for some estranged reason- the need to edit, recolour, improve or do something of the like to my recolour, please feel free. Could you please send me an email ([email protected]) 'cause I'd love to see what you do with it. Please email me also if you know where I could find Naruhodo's hair or any meshes for other Gyakuten Saiban characters, it would be much appreciated! <3
I make no claims of ownership or profit of PW/GS, which belongs to Capcom (and most likely a few other people besides.)
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 280.8 KB · Downloads: 1,605 · 7th Nov 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.