Spots, Bites and Scales - A Set of Beauty Marks, Vampire Scars & 'Fishy' Lip Gloss
Here's a simple little set I whipped up earlier tonight in my spare time...the title is extremely self-explaintory.
I had seen beauty-mark and vampire-bite makeup before, but I decided to make some extras of my own.
Even though there's no need to explain, I will anyway.
The beauty marks are all extremely simple, just little black dots on the face. They can be worn with most other full face makeup, but not with each other.
The vampire marks are two small holes at the center of the neck. They come in both the left and right sides, and in two colors: Worn Scar(two translucent brown dots) or Fresh(two red, blood-colored dots). They can be worn with most other full face makeup, but not with each other.
As for the lip-gloss, it's just lipstick. It's translucent, and covered in a pattern of fish scales taken from a photo. It comes in two colors; Pink and Blue.
I don't know how useful these will be, but I just thought that I'd post them if anyone wanted them. =) Happy Simming!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Vampire Bite Marks.rar
Size: 366.3 KB · Downloads: 10,541 · 9th Nov 2006
Scaled Lipgloss - BluePurple and Pink.rar
Size: 54.9 KB · Downloads: 5,972 · 9th Nov 2006
Size: 9.5 KB · Downloads: 15,426 · 9th Nov 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)