New Mesh: Design № 7507 - Door
Here's the second door in my series of eight retro type of doors. This time I have Design № 7507, a door which is a remake of my older one which was just a recolor of Maxis. I hope you like this version even more.
What do I download? I'm confused!!
The first file, "ZK_designno7507_MESHES", is required for this to work in your game. It includes both the straight and diagonal packages. The second downloadable file is "ZK_designno7507_RECOLORS". This file contains all of the colors shown below as well as the clear glass recolor. Please Note: the default color is CEDAR.
Factual Details and Information
Polygon Count - Faces:349 | Verts: 692 = x2 for each side once again
In-Game Location - Build Mode > Doors & Windows
In-Game Cost - 180
Recolors - All textures shown above are included as well as the clear glass shown below
Textures - Hand painted in Adobe Photoshop, two days of work
You can recolor freely but don't include the mesh with your recolor. Link back to this page to download the mesh. This door can be included with lots anywhere, with a Custom Content Credit (CCC) to me for it.
If you want to be cool, you could press the thanks button or leave a comment. Or be really cool and leave a thank you comment to do both at the same time!!
Alrighty, I'll see you later on the forums :D
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 479.9 KB · Downloads: 11,546 · 11th Nov 2006
Size: 156.8 KB · Downloads: 11,976 · 11th Nov 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 2