"Groovy Party" set (extension of the "WayCoolinary" modular set)
(An extension of the WayCoolinary Modular set)
by MaryLou and Numenor
University EP required!
If you liked the WayCoolinary Modular set, then you'll love the "Groovy Party" set, which has been created as an extension to the Way Coolinary one.
Bring the "groovy style" out of your kitchen! Fill your garden, home tavern or business bar with the nifty and stilish items of this set, and have a great party with all your friends!
COMPOSITION OF THE "GROOVY PARTY" SET:
- Sunshade Umbrella
- Large 8-seating dining table
- Small 4-seating dining table
- Dining chair
- Recolours for the Maxis "Way Fluid" island bar: "Cat" and "StripedWood"
COLOURS AND RECOLOURS
The "Groovy Party" set borrows the textures from the Maxis "Way Coolinary" counter, just like the entire WayCoolinary Modular Set.
This means that every recolour created for the mentioned Maxis counter will apply automatically to the "Groovy Party" set.
Only exception is the Maxis "Way Fluid" island bar: it's an autonomous object and uses its own textures. Therefore, in order to match the Maxis island bar with the recolours already created for the WayCoolinary Modular set, we provide two special recolour packages that extend the "Cat" and the "StripedWood" recolours to the island bar.
GAME REQUIREMENTS: the University EP is required.
Most of the objects of the set don't need special instruction. The Sunshade Umbrella has been tweaked to be placed in the middle of the large table, or surrounded by 4 Multi-Junctions; it can only be placed alone on the ground, since it has its own stand.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: as usual, put the packages in the downloads; remove the packages to uninstall. You can use the Q-Xpress, if you like.
Maxis for the original Way Coolinary counters; MaryLou and Numenor
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 361.4 KB · Downloads: 8,603 · 16th Nov 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)