Tatooine Hood (3 parts)
This time I bring you another version of the tatooine hoods....
Padmé wore this ensemble when she and Anakin visited Tatooine... I think it rather looks like a big blue leopard mushroom... But oh well ^^
Bipsouille made this wonderful mesh and I thought it's much better then the other hood, so I retextured it again.....
You'll need the mesh for the hood.... It's an accessory and can be found under glasses...
I put all options of wearing these hoods in various combination together....
You'll notice that the headscarf eats the hood (I love this term ^^)....
So I made 2 versions of it...
The first is just the plain colour....
And the second one has this leopard-print and the buckle....... which is also on the hood, but much smaller.....
For these headscarves, as I call them, you'll need clubkitty's lovely mesh
These headscarves show up under hairstyles... And because I don't like to recolour just one age (or 3 for this one ya,a,e) and leave the rest the same I thought I should recolour the other ages blue ^^ so you'll have 3 headscarves and the rest of the hairstyles is a dark blue ^^ (even the toddler ^^)
the hood and the scarves are all separat...
I think this is it..... If anyone wants additional information, just ask me and I'll edit this.....
hehe: Edit: the lovely dress (which you can't see really...) is from yavanna
If you like it, please tell me
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 198.8 KB · Downloads: 2,503 · 25th Nov 2006
Size: 166.1 KB · Downloads: 2,699 · 25th Nov 2006
Size: 31.4 KB · Downloads: 2,581 · 25th Nov 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by marie_fay.