Candy Cane Christmas Mailbox
This mailbox has the same properties as the normal mailbox and can be found only in residential lots under miscellaneous-miscellaneous in buy mode.
I made all textures and meshes myself (go me ) using SimPE, Wings3d, UVMapper and Paint Shop Pro 7. PolyCount = 1540 and VertexCount = 1071.
I think you need to download a patch from either mts2 or the official sims 2 website if you want to place the mailbox within 2 spaces of the road on lots. Also, to pick up the mailbox after placing it you will need to use the "moveobjects on" cheat (type without quotation marks in ctrl + shift + C cheat box).
FINALLY, lol, many thanks to Jasana_BugBreeder, Inge Jones and IgnorantBliss, who advised me on what to do with some *technical difficulties* Anyway, i hope you like the mailbox everyone and enjoy!
This now has a trashcan to go wih it which i made. It can be found at http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...304#post1493304.
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 54.3 KB · Downloads: 6,862 · 30th Nov 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.