Realistic palm: Washingtonia filifera VERSION 0.2
ADVICE ! a new version of these palms exist on MTS2 : Super Realistic palm : Washingtonia filifera
It's a new ameliorated version of my first Washingtonia. It's the same palm-tree, more leafy, and has less faces, vertices... So, is less weight heavy in the game. (I've much simplified the mesh).
For people who have already downloaded the first version, this new replace it automaticly.
It's a Washingtonia filifera (California fan palm/palmier jupon), avaible in 4 heights : 2,5 meters, 6m, 8m, 10m.
2,5m : 1299 vertices, 1017 faces. (Old version: 1641 V, 1713 F)
6m: 1591 vertices, 1225 faces. (Old version: 1667 V, 1737 F)
8m: 1617 vertices, 1253 faces. (Old version : 1941 V, 1933 F)
10m: 1639 vertices, 1276 faces. (Old version : 1963 V, 1960 F)
Included : a recolor of this 4 palm-trees without olds palms deaded.
Readme file is included in download
Please, don't recolor this meshes, and ask me the permission to upload them.
Thanks, good game !
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Washingtonia filifera (10 m).zip
Size: 1.18 MB · Downloads: 1,454 · 3rd Dec 2006
Washingtonia filifera (8 m).zip
Size: 1.18 MB · Downloads: 1,486 · 3rd Dec 2006
Washingtonia filifera (6 m).zip
Size: 1.18 MB · Downloads: 1,547 · 3rd Dec 2006
Washingtonia filifera (2,5m).zip
Size: 1.08 MB · Downloads: 1,608 · 3rd Dec 2006
Washingtonia filifera All.zip
Size: 2.04 MB · Downloads: 5,282 · 3rd Dec 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.