Padme's Corusant Nightgown- Ep II
I........... am still apprehensive about uploading this... But to have Padmé's wardrobe complete
There were no good pictures of the original gown so I had to make do with another picture....
Padmè wore this simple nightgown while she was on Corusant.... During this time she was in danger because there were several attempts on her life...
That's why Ani came... hehe... we know the rest ^^
This was quite a weird mesh I deserve some nobel prize or something for figuring the shoes out ^^ just kidding....
You'll need to get the mesh from here
There won't be any pregnant mods for this dress sadly..... I looooove seeing pregnant sims/people ^^
Like I already said.. There are shoes, even though it's a nightgown.... with the little symbol of hers on them.... really simple...
If you like it.... please drop a note
Edit: The gorgeous hair was made by SAU
(I recoloured it and edited the alpha.....)
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 237.0 KB · Downloads: 4,295 · 3rd Dec 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.