Padme's hospital gown
This is a realllllllllllllllly simple texture I did... Actually I worked uite a bit on it to make it look like this and not like a solid colour...
Padme wore this (indeed) simple gown at the end of the third movie while she was giving birth to the twins... *tear* so sad....
There were no useful pictures again so I took some otheres and hoped to get the look I wanted.... In the movie the gown looks quite smoth, but on the teeny tiny promo pic it had pleats all over the place... and since I didn't think that would've looked incredibly good on a sim I went for the smooth version ^^ so no pleats ^^
There is *wooot* the baby bump if you want it ^^
It shows up under Everyday, Sleepwear and Underwear...
You'll need to get the mesh (from FancifulMind), but I don't know which one from her site so pleace download the Red Velvet Ermine Fur from All about Style
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 447.8 KB · Downloads: 4,031 · 3rd Dec 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.