Malkavian mansion ceiling tiles recolors
This was made mostly for movie makers, screenshot takers and sim story writers that would need some nice ceiling for an old house. Doesn't exactly fits in your average sim house, but who knows?
Why malkavian? Because all the textures are extracted from one of my favorite video game, Vampire: the masquerade ~ Bloodlines. And of course to make all Vtm fans out there check out this thread...
The set contains a total of 14 different tiles (some available as half tiles too). The sets is divided into 3 sub-sets:
- Malkavian Mansion: beige tone with swirl borders and round centerpiece. I made a diagonal half tile using the same patern, so you can make diagonal walls. But I'm not 100% satisfied with the way it looks: be warned.
- Old library: wooden tiles whith stained glass border.
- Just random: a selection of other ceiling recolors in the same architectural style.
Just a note about the screenshots: the round centerpiece in the "Old Library" screenshot is actually part of the "Just Random" set. Also, I have Gunmod's radiance light system installed, so the items might look slightly different in your game.
(this is my first upload, so I hope I didn't miss anything)
PS: I'm french and my architecture vocabulary is quite limited. If I used the wrong term above, please tell me so I can correct my mistakes
- you can of course use them in a sim movie, story or screenshot. That's why I made them. Credit is of course appriciated but in no way mandatory in this case. I would love to see what you can do with those, everyone!
- you can include those in packaged lots, but give me credit and link back here please. And do not upload your lot on the exchange or any paysite. Personnal free sites are ok.
- do not use this texture without asking permission first. I know it may sounds weird as the textures I used as a base are from a video game, but I spend a lot of time modifying those so they would look good in the Sims 2, so...
This is of course if you plan on redistributing the resulting item. If it is for personnal use, knock yourself out! (Showing the resulting item in movies, or screenshots is fine too)
If I'm not clear here, feel free to pm me and ask. I don't bite. Well, not very hard anyway...
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 946.8 KB · Downloads: 13,901 · 7th Dec 2006
Size: 1,010.8 KB · Downloads: 13,027 · 7th Dec 2006
Size: 1.25 MB · Downloads: 14,308 · 7th Dec 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Dektora.