Realistic plant : banana tree / bananier
Here is my new creation : a Musa basjoo ( banana tree / bananier ornemental)
There are 4 sizes : 2 meters, 3m, 4m, 5,5m.
The description in the catalog is in french.
NEWS meshes :
All sizes : 986 vertices and 995 faces.
Please, don't recolor my news meshes, don't use to make other object.
Now, you can upload all of my palms/plants, without my persmission,
but with 2 simples rules :
- NEVER in a part of PAY item, because I share my work for FREE !
- Give appropriate CREDIT AND LINK to the download on ModTheSims2.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Musa basjoo - All.zip
Size: 769.1 KB · Downloads: 6,632 · 8th Apr 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 2