I have changed the aspiration reward version so that normal sims who drink it will be turned into zombies if their aspiration is below gold level, otherwise the only effect will be a decrease of their motives. Sims that are turned into zombies will receive a 'Became Zombie' memory and the coresponding wants/fears will be satisfied. These changes only effect normal sims, zombies will still be dezombiefied if their aspiration level is high enough and turned to dust if not. note: The game only allows one 'Became Zombie' memory, so if a sim already has a previous memory of becoming a zombie then a new one will not be added when drinking the potion. Also zombies that are dezombified will have no memory of it since by default the game doesn't provide any method for reversing zombie status and hence no memory of being dezombified.
Thanks to syberspunk for suggesting these changes.
I have provided two versions and both can be used in your game without conflicting with one another.
The first potion can be bought from the Buy Mode catalogue for $900 and can be found under the Miscellaneous>Miscellaneous category. It can also be purchased from the gypsy matchmaker if you have the Main Controller from my 10 New Gypsy Potions . The Main Controller will also allow you to use the potion from inventory and set the effects to static or dynamic or remove the effects altogether at anytime. The potion can be used whether a sim is a zombie or not. If at anytime while under the effects of the potion a sim is turned into a zombie the potions effects will tranform them back into a normal sim shortly after. This potion can be recognized by the two yellow bands on the potion bottle.
The second potion is available as an aspiration reward and costs 20,000 AP. This potion should only be used by zombies who have gold aspiration or higher. Zombies who have a lower than gold aspiration will be turned into a pile of dust the same as a vampire exposed to sunlight. This potion is not available from the gypsy matchmaker and offers no lasting protection. This potion has two gray bands on the potion bottle.
Both potions should be placeable on OFB shelves.
Compatible with OFB and Pets.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 12.0 KB · Downloads: 11,120 · 12th Dec 2006
Size: 22.3 KB · Downloads: 20,083 · 12th Dec 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3