Christmas Decorative goodies
Some of it turned out pretty well, some not as good. You can pick and choose as you like.
There are a few non Christmas tableclothes. I couldn't resist CTNutmeggers new tableclothes. So I did a few.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 83.3 KB · Downloads: 1,112 · 16th Dec 2006
Size: 79.7 KB · Downloads: 1,197 · 16th Dec 2006
Size: 163.8 KB · Downloads: 1,121 · 16th Dec 2006
Size: 298.0 KB · Downloads: 1,274 · 16th Dec 2006
Size: 136.8 KB · Downloads: 1,155 · 16th Dec 2006
Size: 160.6 KB · Downloads: 1,382 · 16th Dec 2006
Size: 520.5 KB · Downloads: 1,449 · 16th Dec 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by mizmugs.