Merry Christmas 2006
This is my Christmas present for all who like to play the Sims with my vehicles!
In the last hours of Christmas 2006 I don't want to forget to upload this vehicle.
Have fun with it and let your Sims have their special Christmas with this object.
The sleigh is made to be used with Nightlife!
Statistics: Vertices: 14 590 (1216 per tile)
Faces: 9 494 ( 791 per tile)
Please, decide yourself whether you can use it or not. It works fine in my game!
You'll find this object in the collection of cars.
It uses some changed animations, while the horse isn't animated yet!
You may recolour the vehicle, if you like and use it in all your buildings/lots.
I would like to use your upcoming lots with this object, so please upload them to this site, too.
Please don't upload it to the Exchange and don't change the mesh or it's copyright!
SimPE; UV-mapper; PaintShopPro; Milkshape
Mesh handmade by hexameter, 2006
Credits to Quaxi for to Numenor for to Maxis for the object it is cloned of!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 948.8 KB · Downloads: 25,739 · 25th Dec 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3