Abercrombie Spring Preview [2 NEW MESHES]
The following are styles featured in the Spring Preview section at the Abercrombie Website.
Amber Cami & Kendall Shorts - (FlareShortsAllColors.zip)
[NEW MESH] - (Mesh_FlareShorts.zip)
Ava Knit & Katherine Bermuda Shorts - (BermudaShortsAllColors.zip)
[NEW MESH] - (Mesh_BermudaShorts.zip)
[COMING SOON] - Abercrombie Spring Preview [BOYS]
With the download of the Bodyshop Patch, all of my downloads are compatible with any expansion ~_^
The following content has been created of the purpose of PERSONAL game enhancement.
DO NOT upload these files to any sites without my specific permission.
This includes (but is not limited to):
The Sims 2 Exchange
Mod the Sims 2
The Sims Resource
Textures & Meshes:
Do NOT use any part of my textures (even if you modify them) in the creation of work meant to be uploaded.
Do NOT steal any part of meshes in the creation of meshes meant to be uploaded.
If you want to recolor any of my meshes you must:
LINK back to the ORIGINAL site with the mesh.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 84.0 KB · Downloads: 15,610 · 28th Dec 2006
Size: 2.97 MB · Downloads: 10,543 · 28th Dec 2006
Size: 84.0 KB · Downloads: 11,399 · 28th Dec 2006
Size: 673.4 KB · Downloads: 9,886 · 28th Dec 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by llamapiccolo.