Jedi-like tunics with and without belt
This time there is a bunch of new stuff I want to share with you
It's a really simple tunic with pants and boots for children...
You'll need themesh called "Mesh--MCknickers" (at the very bottom)...
There are 5 versions... I hope you can see the difference between beige and darker beige... I promise you there is one
The Files labelled "wbelt" have the belt the ones labelled "wobelt" do not...
There are 2 versions of the white tunic (one with white boots -> white_wboots; and one with brown boots -> white_bboots)
The black tunic has a dark red inner tunic....
Sorry... one picture of the beige and the darker beige tunic without belt is missing... please just imagine it was there ^^ it looks just like the others...
I hope everything is clear
The hair I used was made by rose
You can use these tunics for sleeping, swimming, as formal, everyday and underwear...
If you like them please tell me
I plan on making other jedi-like tunics for teens and something else for toddlers, so if you have suggestion don't hesitate to tell them
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 375.3 KB · Downloads: 1,312 · 28th Dec 2006
Size: 378.0 KB · Downloads: 1,371 · 28th Dec 2006
Size: 445.9 KB · Downloads: 1,405 · 28th Dec 2006
Size: 350.0 KB · Downloads: 1,579 · 28th Dec 2006
Size: 440.0 KB · Downloads: 1,366 · 28th Dec 2006
Size: 376.1 KB · Downloads: 1,562 · 28th Dec 2006
Size: 378.8 KB · Downloads: 1,709 · 28th Dec 2006
Size: 446.0 KB · Downloads: 1,764 · 28th Dec 2006
Size: 350.8 KB · Downloads: 1,981 · 28th Dec 2006
Size: 440.2 KB · Downloads: 1,883 · 28th Dec 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)