Family Gown Hair for Padmé
I've been meaning to do this for ages.... and today I recoloured/retextured Nouk's lovely PipeCurlyPonytail Hairmesh :
You'll need the mesh from http://www.simscave.com/index.php?topic=8421.0 (just click on the red "mesh" beneath the pics)
It's not perfect ^^ the ones of you that look closely will notice a difference from the original..... But it was the only way I could make it look good..... It's still recognizable... I really like it actually...
For Child-Elder, it's binned.... please tell me if there's something wrong with the binning...
The gorgeous dress was made by Micha you can find it under themes -> Star Wars... There are some lovely gowns
Well.. Same as usual... If you like this, please tell me and make me smile
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 320.8 KB · Downloads: 6,991 · 29th Dec 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)