3 female jedi tunics
I....kind of feel weird.... so.. I'm not really enjoying making new stuff because I feel it's not as good as I could get it... But I'm really lacking the will to make it better... I hope they're good enough for you to enjoy... Maybe I'll really like them someday ^^
Well.... there are 3 colours (please... you need to tell me what colours you like... otherwise I'll just keep on doing white, beige and black.... you can also tell me what kind of colour the belt, boots, inner tunic or whatever should be...)
These tunics are for teens and you can find them in all categories (sleepwear.......)
You'll need the mesh from All about Style... it's called "Mesh--FTswim" (first row, in the middle)...
Would anybody mind me transferring this texture to adults? because the mesh is quite similar..... please tell me your thoughts on that one... I could change some things about it... adding buttons or... whatever ^^
Sorry... but I might have made lots of mistakes in this text... please point them out to me because I don't like mistakes ^^
The hairs I used are from Nouk Aymo87 Peggy
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 277.7 KB · Downloads: 2,277 · 3rd Jan 2007
Size: 257.7 KB · Downloads: 2,296 · 3rd Jan 2007
Size: 345.0 KB · Downloads: 2,249 · 3rd Jan 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.