Nosebleed *Updated 21st of jan*
These nosebleeds show up under all ages/sexes (is that a word?), come under costume make-up and are partially layerable, I don't know why only patially, but it's just that way. If I can get my hands on a tutorial of making them completely layerable, Ill fix them.
Feel free to use them in screenshots, movies and uploaded Sims (for Sims I would like to have a link back to me and PM me the link of the Sim, because I'm just a curious person!)
They look the best on the lighter skintones.
----- !!!Updated on the 21st of January!!!----
They are completely layerable now, download the updated version, they overwrite the old ones!
Many thanks to HystericalParoxysm for the great tutorial!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 226.4 KB · Downloads: 27,419 · 21st Jan 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2