Glasses hider - Hide the weird NL, OFB, FFS "glasses"
This mod will hide the strange "glasses" from CAS and "change appearance". It does not work with Bodyshop for some reason.
You must have the expansion packs mentioned in the filenames to use them.
*HideRaveGogglesNL.zip — hides the Rave/"Riddick" glasses that came with Nightlife. These are the coloured goggles worn above the head.
*HideAviatorGogglesOFB.zip — hides the aviator goggles that came with Open for Business.
*HideSnorkelsFFS.zip — hides the snorkels that came with Family Fun Stuff.
Optionally, you can also hide all glasses from the game:
*HideAllGlassesXP0.zip — hides all glasses which are in the base game. Combined with the mods above, you won't have any glasses (except custom ones) left.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 5.0 KB · Downloads: 3,355 · 19th Jan 2007
Size: 1.1 KB · Downloads: 3,510 · 18th Jan 2007
Size: 809 Bytes · Downloads: 4,220 · 18th Jan 2007
Size: 1.0 KB · Downloads: 4,488 · 18th Jan 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)