Final Fantasy XII-basch Fon Ronsenburg
This should include the skin and the scar above his eye (in eyebrows) and both were made by me. I know he is missing a few details such as the thing hanging from his belt and the armour on his shoulder, Spaulders I think, but they just didnt look right when they were flat against him.
This is a recolour of the Below The Knee Adult Male SwimWear by pacotacoplayer which can be found here---> Link
You need this mesh for the skin to show up in game.
A big thank you to pacotacoplayer for this mesh.
Another big thank you to HystericalParoxysm for the "Gaius" Hair for Males which I used in the pics. You can find it here---> Link
I hope you lovely people like it and if you dont its only a matter of time before someone makes a better one.
I think thats everything...Enjoy
Sorry, I didnt realise the mesh was changed the link to the new mesh is here ---> Link
If that doesnt work I will get onto changing the skin to the new mesh.
new skin and new mesh uploaded so I hope it works for all of you, The file ending with V2 is the new one and I left old one up for...just incase.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Burn2ash_Basch von Rosenberg_Skin+Scar-V2.rar
Size: 252.0 KB · Downloads: 1,056 · 26th Jul 2008
Burn2ash_Basch von Rosenberg_Skin+Scar.rar
Size: 214.7 KB · Downloads: 2,050 · 22nd Jan 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 2
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Burn2ash.