Jedi Master Kit Fisto
sorry...Kit was suppose to get uploaded with Aayla but cus of the stupid pet-bodyshop it uploaded the original mesh with it...which as we all know is a "no-no"...and of course that was the time my computer decided to go to Poopsville so I had to get it fixed before I could get him re-uploaded...so now without further delay:
Kit Fisto was a renowned male Nautolan Jedi Master in the waning years of the Galactic Republic. During the Clone Wars, he served as a High Jedi General in the Grand Army of the Republic, as well as a member of the Jedi High Council.
full bio @ wookieepedia
You probably know him from his part in the battle of Geonosis in AOTC, as well as when he was killed by the Emperor at the end of ROTS.
I KNOW he's not perfect...Nautolans are only suppose to have 14 tenticles and he's got more but that's cus I cant mesh. So I'm working with what I got, and his eyes are a little rough, but that's cus well...it's hard to get a sims eyes to do that. So anywho...I hope you like him.
"hair"/tenticles by Compulsive D @ simpathetic.com
Alien Eyes by silo pixel & bean
Eyeshadow by Barcelonista
robes are a recolor of Marie_fay's FANTABULOUS Obi Wan's robes (recolored WITH permission) made to match Kit's robe colors
skin is my Nautolan recolor of my favorite skin byLouis
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Jedi Master Kit Fisto.zip
Size: 4.03 MB · Downloads: 5,361 · 23rd Jan 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.