SimCribbling~ Turban Accessories (for all ages/genders)
Hair: XM Sims, Clothes: by MinannaClothes: hnote by Chinhan
- mesh info
Turban Fabric / Face: 825, Vertex: 890
Turban Jewel / Face: 464, Vertex: 365
Turban String / Face: 1269, Vertex: 1075
Turban Feather / Face: 180, Vertex: 150
Earring #4 / Face: 936, Vertex: 947
Earring #5 / Face: 1004, Vertex: 859
- all ages
- EP required: none
- last modified : 2007-01-26
- You can put on these accessories with another accessories, and wear them at all times even in bed or on swimming.
- If you want to change turbans and turban strings to be animated,
unzip the following files(included in the mesh file) then put them in your download folder;
- Be aware that the shape of animated version(included file name 'Ani') can look weird with some hairs. If so, use normal version which doesn't have motions.
- If you have Pets Expansion, this whole set will not look properly; the strings, feathers, and especially the jewels will be sometimes covered by turban.
- Used SimPE, MilkShape, Unimesh, 3ds MAX
- You may re-color my files freely and distribute your works at any site (except pay site) without additional permission, just keep the credit.
- Meshes can be modified at any time, so link back to my site or this post for the original mesh.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 923.9 KB · Downloads: 26,099 · 26th Jan 2007
Size: 958.6 KB · Downloads: 26,264 · 26th Jan 2007
Size: 506.1 KB · Downloads: 25,091 · 26th Jan 2007
Size: 562.5 KB · Downloads: 28,130 · 26th Jan 2007
Size: 473.6 KB · Downloads: 29,998 · 26th Jan 2007
Size: 733.2 KB · Downloads: 32,496 · 26th Jan 2007
Size: 1.01 MB · Downloads: 35,525 · 26th Jan 2007
Size: 4.52 MB · Downloads: 49,359 · 26th Jan 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Ren.