~Aeris/Aerith of the game FF7: crisis core~
~As promised in my recent signature i have made the new Aeris/Aerith from the game Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core. More about the game can be found here - note that there is not a lot of detail of the game yet, or so i've heard.
She seems more natural in the game and for once the dress she wear is not PINK!!.
Ive tried out different hairs for this character and it turns out that i have used one of Rose's hair meshes, again!!
Heres some pics:
I would like to know what you think of her and expect a Zack soon!!
(Only Hair mesh + dress mesh not included!!)
Eyes: @ Rensims - Confutatis Defaults - WARNING DEFAULTS!
Hair: Mesh: @ Rosesims2 - page 5 ( the hair mesh which looks like a high ponytail tied with a black bow) And i should mention that i got permission that i did get permission by Rose to edit her hair - Thankyou Rose
Color: the bow color and fringe alpha was re-edited by me.
Skin: @ SimCribbing - Self-MakeUp #5 - 'light'
Brows: by me ^^
Open lips: 'pink febuary' @ helaene
'Eyeliner': @ Justsims2 by Barcelonista - 'eyeliner'
Shadow: @ Justsims2 by Barcelonista - Gentle shadows
Clothes: Colour by me
Mesh: @ simchic
you can find the mesh by first clicking on 'FREEBIES' then Under the title Meshes click Female adult/Young adult. Now loads of different types of meshes come up. count 4 rows down and 4 across and click on that exact picture. the details will come up and the title of that mesh should be MESH_SimChicPencilDressTwo6-02-05. Got that?
This is a Febuary present and might be able to upload my newest Kingdom Hearts (1or2) lot next week since the half term is coming up!!!!
a chose between Hollow Bastion or Alantica - pick one if you wish.
Thanks for reading.
Dont upload onto Exchange - thats not a suggestion its an order!! *_*
If you think there is a way in which i could improve my upload please say so. i wont mind updating my threads every once in a while - i think that my designs have started to very much improve.
And if you like this upload you can earlier leave a message to just say 'Thanks' or 'nice job' etc. or just click on the 'thanks' button please. :D
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 3.21 MB · Downloads: 7,020 · 6th Feb 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)