The Sith Apprentice Pack for Male Adult
These clothes are based on KotOR and Jedi Academy robes and textures.
(the first one is similar to Darth Bandon's robe in KotOR ,the second is a dark jedi's suit and the third is a uniform based on the Korriban sith academy-ones)
Now onto the meshes needed:
* the first robe requires Brasstex's "Gownika for Men" mesh ->here
* the second robe comes in a standard maxis mesh recolor and a Beosboxboy's Nude Athlete mesh recolor one, download the athlete mesh ->here (hood not included)
*the third robe comes in a standard maxis mesh recolor and a Beosboxboy's Nude Athlete mesh recolor one, download the athlete mesh ->here
*the fourth is a nude maxis mesh recolor
*the fifth is a maxis pyjama pants recolor
Please note that i have the Pets EP so the clothes might not work unless you have it too, though I used the regular bodyshop.
(the backgrounds are screenshots taken from KotOR and KotOR II)
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 2.67 MB · Downloads: 5,954 · 14th Feb 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.