Garden Mural II - ~Use In Any Order or Combination~
I have been working on a garden series of murals that have interchangeable panels. Something I have been wanting to do since TS1 and never got around to making. I have lost track of how many long hours it took to get the effect I wanted. What complicated this set, and the other garden collection, is the fact that I wanted to be able to use these panels in any order or combination, which I accomplished. Definitely time consuming, difficult and frustrating. But also worth it! You can see the first set I uploaded here: Garden View Mural and 4 others here: Garden Collection. I love murals, but it is so annoying to spend all your time trying to figure out which order they go in. Anyway no such trouble with this mural set, use in any order or combination that suits you and your designing needs ~ I'd love to hear what you think of this set, especially if you have used it in your game.
I hope your Sims will enjoy their garden view
Please do not upload any of my files and claim as your own work. My wall and floor files can be used in uploaded lots and houses, credit would be appreciated
Custom Content by Me:
- Created by ~Roxanne @ SIMcrediblehttp://www.simcredibledesigns.com/This mural set can be used in any order and tile perfectly ~enjoysimc_garden_yrose02
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 297.3 KB · Downloads: 2,212 · 6th Mar 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)