Striped recolors, Mix and Match: Bedding, Cheap Computer, and Inge's Auto Curtains
I uploaded the painting in the screenshot too.
I've included the mesh to Inge's curtains.
Plants in the screenshot are from 11 dots, Wood4Sims, 4esf, Simmage and Sim Republic.
You may add my recolors to your lot uploads without restriction.
Mega thanks and appreciation to Inge for the wonderful Auto Curtains mesh! And for being kind enough to allow us to recolor them without any restrictions.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 371.9 KB · Downloads: 411 · 24th Mar 2007
Size: 340.9 KB · Downloads: 452 · 23rd Mar 2007
Size: 343.7 KB · Downloads: 260 · 23rd Mar 2007
Size: 345.1 KB · Downloads: 280 · 23rd Mar 2007
Size: 485.5 KB · Downloads: 265 · 23rd Mar 2007
Size: 286.5 KB · Downloads: 261 · 23rd Mar 2007
Size: 350.7 KB · Downloads: 252 · 23rd Mar 2007
Size: 182.4 KB · Downloads: 388 · 23rd Mar 2007
Size: 2.51 MB · Downloads: 1,391 · 23rd Mar 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.