The Stargate SG-1 Collection Part 1: Everyday Wear
Casual comes in blue and green, and is for both males and females. (Downloads include outfits for both sexes.) They are based on Maxis base-game meshes, and are meant to resemble the outfits worn by SG-1 staff while at Stargate command.
Flack Jacket also comes in blue and green and is for both sexes. This is based on the SWAT mesh from the Maxis base-game, and is meant to approximate the more combat-ready gear the team wears when going through the gate.
Abbreviations in downloads and what they mean:
AF = Air Force
M = Male
F = Female
Jack O'Neill and Daniel Jackson were both created by Simsistic and can be found here.
Valla and Cameron Mitchell (Claudia Black and Ben Browder) were created by drlatasic. The Mitchell Sim was modified slightly by me.
All other Sims, including Samantha Carter, are my own creation.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Green Flack Jacket.rar
Size: 983.6 KB · Downloads: 3,694 · 25th Mar 2007
Blue Flack Jacket.rar
Size: 992.2 KB · Downloads: 3,760 · 25th Mar 2007
Size: 1.01 MB · Downloads: 3,692 · 25th Mar 2007
Size: 1.00 MB · Downloads: 3,644 · 25th Mar 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.