Teen Raincoat (mesh)
Updated Mar29 - fixed shoe sound, oops! Redownload and replace your files with these
Put the outfits and the mesh file into your downloads or saved sims folder.
These currently require SEASONS. The recolors are set as outerwear only to reduce in-game clutter. Players familiar with can change the clothing category to everyday if they don't have seasons and want to use them. (instructions here)
I made a more dressy trenchcoat with boots for teens here
Recolor as you wish (on free sites) see readme for details.
Based on the Maxis mesh for adults, including the textures, so use them freely.
Polycount: 2150 faces (average)
Made with Unimesh, thank you Wes! Supports fit/fat. Thank you HP, Delphy, and the rest of the staff and members who make mts2 a great place to be.
Free for your personal use. Please don't redistribute without asking permission (that includes posting to the sims exchange).
No Style: None of the below styles
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.38 MB · Downloads: 13,283 · 28th Mar 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by tiggerypum.