Star Trek Major
Federation-approved classes are:
Semester 1 - Star Trek: The Original Series (1966-1969)
Semester 2 - Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987-1994)
Semester 3 - Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993-1999)
Semester 4 - Star Trek: Voyager (1995-2001)
Semester 5 - Star Trek: Enterprise (2001-2005)
Semester 6 - Star Trek feature films: "The Motion Picture" thru "Nemisis" (1979-2002)
Semester 7 - Gene Roddenberry and the concept of Star Trek canon
Semester 8 - Starfleet Academy Exam Preparation
Original icon: Starfleet Academy insignia - looks great in game!
Bonus: Energize! Your Sim gets an Energy boost up six levels just for attending class!
The linked Career Paths are: Cullinary/Slacker (hey,dude, we got food replicators) and Artist.
Thanks to the folks at and FrikaC, whose MajorsMadeEasier is needed to manage all alternative majors smoothly.
Comments and Thank You's are always appreciated!
"Beam it up" and Enjoy!!!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 9.4 KB · Downloads: 2,947 · 3rd Apr 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)