A Fix For The Missing Latipsoh Green Linoleum Floor
This download is a simple fix for the bug. Just place the package file into your Download folder and the Maxis floor should work correctly again. This download does not add a custom floor to your game, it simply overrides one game file to make the original floor work correctly. You uninstall it simply by removing the file from your Downloads folder. You should only need this fix if you have both University and Seasons installed. It other game configurations this download should not cause any harm, either, but it will be useless.
Edited to add: This download does not replace the Neutral Sand Linoleum, you should have both of the floors working correctly. Without the fix, you likely have two copies of the Neutral Sand and none of Latipsoh green. This fix only returns the floors to the way they used to be before Seasons.
The catalog image will not be automatically updated, though. You can fix it by placing your mouse cursor over the image and right-clicking while holding down the CTRL key.
This is what the Latipsoh floor is supposed to look like:
This is the floor that has replaced it:
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 578 Bytes · Downloads: 2,424 · 3rd Apr 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)