~ Dolphin & Mermaid Tile Mosaics ~ Part 1
Walls - Part 1
I have long wanted to be able to use my own designs to decorate our Simmie's pools. This set was inspired by the ability to use wall and floor files on our swimming pools with the Seasons EP.
Seasons NOT required Can be used as any other wall or floor file.
I am absolutely thrilled how well this set looks in the pools and will be making more sets with the pool theme in mind.
This set, and all my sets, are made from square one. No clones, no recolor, all my own graphics.
Look for these other uploads that match this set:
Dolphin & Mermaid Tile Mosaics - Part 2
Dolphin & Mermaid Tile Mosaics - Floors
You may upload my files in houses on free sites only. Please do not upload my files and claim as your own work.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 76.3 KB · Downloads: 8,907 · 6th Apr 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.