Rebecca de Muse
Don't let her innocent look fool you - this girl is a trickster, always pranking an joking with other sims. She can dish it out... but finds it hard to take it, getting her feelings hurt in the process. Can you tame this fiery beauty?
Rebecca was created completely accidentally - I had needed a pretty child in a contest entry, and created the loveliest little girl I could manage. Unfortunately, the little girl got struck by the blue flashing face bug, so in order to fix it, I tried aging her up to adult, which fixed her face, and nearly knocked me flat when I looked at her. I hadn't expected her to be so interesting... so little Prudence became Rebecca, and one of my favourite female sims was born.
Rebecca has a very narrow face and nose, with a high forehead, petal lips, and a squarish jawline. Because of this, she looks gorgeous at all ages of female, but pretty weird if you gender-switch her. Try for girl babies if you breed her.
Everything you need for her is included - all the content as well as the meshes for her hair and dress, which I made myself. If you'd like more colours of either of them see my profile here at MTS2.
Custom Content by Me:
- Rebecca de Muse
- Blasphemy Eyes - Torment
- Natural Strawberry Hair
- Kara Hair Mesh
- GLS Retro Dress - Black and Teal
- GLS Retro Dress for Adults Mesh
Custom Content Included:
- 1207 brows - Red by Helaene
- Dior Blush - Precious Pink by Helaene
- Natural Eyeshadow by Barcelonista
- Freckles by TheSimssi2
- Eyeliner - Flirty Lashes 1 by RenSim
- Pixie Dream Skin by Enayla
All the creators of her other included content - thank you!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Rebecca de Muse.rar
Size: 2.71 MB · Downloads: 3,956 · 7th Apr 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2