Female Elder Spring Fashion Set - Part 1
Today I upload my first fashion set.
This is part one, here you’ll find a casual outfit and a formal outfit.
It's totally dedicated to female elders, because I couldn't find any nice clothes for elders to download, so I thought: "Why don't I make them myself?"
The results aren't that splendid, I don't make many clothes myself.
But eventhough, I'm happy with the endings.
This set contains 1 outfit per occasion, with several recolors.
Every set has its own file, with all recolors included. All included files have their colors written in their names, so you can easily delete the recolors you don't want.
I hope you like them!
I like the casual set, I've spend most time on this one, and I think it looks pretty good.
It's available in beige, red and blue.
Note: this is a recolor of a Maxis mesh from Seasons, so you need the Seasons expansion set for this outfit to let it show up well in your game!
The formal outfit is a black dress with sort of a cape around the shoulders.
The 'cape' comes in two colors: red and blue.
Note: this is a recolor of a Maxis mesh from Nightlife, so you need the Nightlife expansion set for this outfit to let it show up well in your game!
~ I hope you like my creations!
This is part 1 of a set.
Part 2 can be found HERE .
Part 3 can be found HERE .
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 334.0 KB · Downloads: 910 · 18th Apr 2007
Size: 857.2 KB · Downloads: 923 · 18th Apr 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.