MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ellie - sweet and shy teen

by jenfold Posted 19th Apr 2007 at 8:15 PM - Updated 23rd Apr 2007 at 1:22 PM by jenfold
6 Comments / replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
I don't often submit my original sims for upload but having made her to correct the male:female ratio in one of my hoods I found little Ellie here to be too adorably cute in game not to share.



She only requires one mesh from the awesome Nouk which can be found here.

Also please note she was made using the Seasons version of bodyshop therefore if you do not have Seasons please install using Clean Installer. For further help with installation please see here, if having read the guide you still have problems please ask for help at the forum and not via pm.

As always enjoy.

Custom Content by Me:
- Ellie Sim

Custom Content Included:
- helaene - eva brows - black by Helaene
- Rensim - Confutatis Magic - Morrigan by Rensim
- by reginaS by reginaS
- Wet Asphault by liegenschonheit
- Oil Stain Eyeshadow by liegenschonheit
- matte powder for the alabaster skin by alkaloid
- by Hysterical Paroxysm - Demused Sims by HystericalParoxysm
- freckles variety - 2 - by durka by Durka
- nose and under eyes - migamoo by migamoo
- Pixie Glow by Enayla by Enayla
- Nouk - Animehair - WineRed by Nouk
- Nouk - Animehair - WineRed by Nouk
- by fluffyparanoia @ MTS2 - dont reupload by fluffyparanoia

Additional Credits:
Special thanks to FluffyParanoia who just updated her usage policy.

The other outfit seen in the attached pictures is by darkshines and can be found here.

The eyebrows seen in the pictures are a default only set by Amun-RA found here if you're interested. I replaced them with Helaene's for the upload as hers look practically identical and because defaults don't package.
Tags: #female, #teen, #ellie

You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 2
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
Ellie.zip

Size: 4.49 MB · Downloads: 1,853 · 19th Apr 2007
4.49 MB 1,853 19th Apr 2007
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Meshes needed! This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
Basic Download and Install Instructions:

1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.

2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.

3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
  • You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use Clean Installer to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get S2PCI here: Clean Installer Official Site.
Need more information?
Special Installation Instructions
  • If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
 
6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 10:12 PM
Cute sim! Thanks for sharing :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 10:40 PM
great work. i love the default picture. when i saw it i thought she had that attitude and she was thinking 'what-ever!' - which makes it cute^^ <- in my opinion

'-.~<:'.,[email protected]££[email protected],.':>~.-'
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 11:22 PM
Yeah, i love the emo/scene you gave her. A gorgeous sim! Thanks!

NOTE: nelson_ts2fan_loco is not my name anymore
my real name is Nel
N-E-L
Thank you for your attention
Instructor
#5 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 6:49 AM
Cute sim. ^_^ I'm glad i updated my usage policy.
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 4:11 PM
Cute sim (but i don't think her hairstyle is very *shy* ^^)

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 7:49 PM
She looks like Fear and Regret in Welcome To The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance!