Karl Agathon aka Helo from Battlestar Galactica
Lieutenant Karl Agathon who is also known as Helo is an officer of the Colonial Fleet and is stationed on Battlestar Galactica.
He survives the cylon attack on Caprica and manages to stay alive until he was rescued from Caprica in about 6 months later.
He then falls in love with a cylon model Number 8, which is now known as Athena, and his love managed to convert Athena to work with the human. He also fathered Hera, the first human-cylon hybrid.
Helo might not be the best looking guy or the guy with the best physique on the entire fleet, but he is the best character in the series. His passion, love and dedication towards his family and friends makes him special. Plus, unlike most man in the series, he has a good soul.
Okay, enough rambling. So, may I present you, Karl Agathon aka Helo.
He came with the standard colonial fleet officer 'stand by' outfit, that can be wear casually or during work-out session.
He needs a special 'blush' that contains his facial features, but don't worry, this blush is made so that it can be wear with other blushes and use the lowest layer, so you can apply makeups and lipstick on him if you want, sicko! :P
His wife, Athena might be made in the near future. Notice how I bold the word might, so no pressure please. :P
Custom Content by Me:
- Helo Sim by Emino
- BSG Helo Face Mask by Emino
- BSG Male Outfit by Emino
Custom Content Included:
- Black Blasphemy Eyes by HystericalParoxysm
- Louis#7Mid [Lin Ed] by nihilin
Special thanks to HystericalParoxysm for her textures, tutorials & advices.
Also thanks to Fanseelamb for a little bit of her textures.
And not to forget Nihilin for her SimCribbling skintone edit.
I also would like to express my almighty thanks to Tigdad, JB, D and all other members of MTS2 #create for moral support. :P
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 3.02 MB · Downloads: 1,537 · 27th Apr 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.