Here's my first full set of eye shadows with semi-opaque upper and lower lid. I tried to make them wearable with as many normal coloured skintones as possible, but they don't look particularly good on very dark complexions (the lower lid gets too light on them). Also, I'm including a separate eyelash download, Keira's lashes (originally posted with the revised version of my KK sim), as it fits these shadows wonderfully.
Skin by either ChazDesigns or Jirka at TRS :P
Pay hair by Rosesims2
My Olivia eyes
My Sweet Kisses lipgloss
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 14.7 KB · Downloads: 48,433 · 3rd May 2007
Size: 803.1 KB · Downloads: 59,216 · 3rd May 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4