The Sci-Fi Build Set
I've been struggling, hesitating and doubting a lot on these ones... And it isn't so easy to let it go..
enter The Sci-fi Build set divided in :
The "Outside" serie ( 12 panels) 2 are designed to match the "Embossed Window" from stonetower @MTS2 mesh here.
The "Inside" serie ( 8 panels) should work for corridor (Hi Echo :-)
The "Inside clean" ( 7 panels) Brought in a before weathering version.
The "Pipes" serie ( 8 panels) kind of stuff I'd like to be able to make in 3D.
The "No pipes" serie ( 8 panels) 'cause the previous is a bit overloaded.
The "Panels" serie ( 11 panels) with or without pipes.
The "Electro" serie ( 10 panels) hope I can bring "animation" for these.
The "Bonus" serie ( 8 panels) sometimes more is not enough...
In total 72 walls.
Almost each wall-panel is seamless, and should be combinable in a way or another, with the help of the "transition" walls. The "Outside" and "Inside" series are separate and are not made to be mixed with others series.
Each panel is different, should you find some redundant, just delete..
Everything is to be found in siding, for 1§ a piece.
Path 4x4 floor (4 pieces) designed for hallways floors.
Path corners 1x1 floor (8 pieces) designed to make crosspoint.
Various metallic 1x1 floor (10 pieces) for other parts of the room.
Recolours of the very precious JGWitheus visible ceiling @MTS2 Mesh here
Sci-Fi Ceiling (4 pieces) to match the atmosphere.
Moony crater terrain. (4 pieces) All seamless and combinable. Virtually made.
if you plan to use the whole set, You'll probably need the "Sci-fi_COLLECTION_PixelHate.package" as well.
Links for objects in pictures
Xanathon @MTS2 with the Light-Mounted Panels and the column from the Borg Collection ( but you'll find so many great SF material there, you better check the all profile.
Sgoobysnacks @insimenator.org with the Sci-Fi arch&column set and the Stasis Chamber (lots of things to find, also)
The Antigravito Chair from moolio
Fat D's Design Kit
Ceiling lights are from Sandy @ Around the Sims 2
Some parts of these texture comes from people who share their creations on the net and allow the use of it (list on request). Thanks to them.
The bases are most of the time good photography sources, always free for use.
The rest of the bits are produced with the inconsiderate use of filters in Photoshop and degradations due to my drawing tablet.
Comments, criticism and feedback are always good food for me, please feed me !
Please DO NOT POST on the Exchange or pay sites. See my policy for details of use.
If you're looking for more SF walls, floors and terrain: SF-The Next Gen
May everyone who has been an inspiration and support be thanked !
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 4.1 KB · Downloads: 16,985 · 6th May 2007
Size: 480.6 KB · Downloads: 15,179 · 6th May 2007
Size: 121.5 KB · Downloads: 15,606 · 6th May 2007
Size: 872.6 KB · Downloads: 18,108 · 6th May 2007
Size: 3.73 MB · Downloads: 19,550 · 6th May 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4