Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WaterColours Eyeshadows

by bruno Posted 10th May 2007 at 6:27 PM
54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
#2 Old 11th May 2007 at 7:33 PM
Amazing. Thanks.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 11th May 2007 at 7:36 PM
Wow. You're just incredible, your stuff is really top notch. Loving the thematic scheme

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
- Mark Twain
#4 Old 11th May 2007 at 7:37 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 11th May 2007 at 7:43 PM. Reason: converted to "thanks" post
These are amazing, as usual. I like the way you've mixed the duo tone eyeshadows to create what looks like different layers of colours. Thanks.
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th May 2007 at 7:46 PM
These are excelent! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th May 2007 at 8:28 PM
Brilliant! I love your stuff :D

I'm bringing sexy back - do you do refunds?

:: Garden Of Shadows ::
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th May 2007 at 8:31 PM
These are gorgeous. <3 Thank you!

kikasete koremade wo
hanashite korekara wo...
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th May 2007 at 8:31 PM
Looks good !
I like this^^ Finally one, which I really really really like xDD
#9 Old 11th May 2007 at 9:13 PM
More awesome make-up thank you!!!

Also keep paysites free by supporting PSMBD!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 11th May 2007 at 9:28 PM
This makeup is fantastique but i was wondering, i looked on that page you provided for the blue and white hair but could not find it, do you know exactly where it is?


Anything not made by Nintendo is Inferior!
Visit my site , www.-lil-cherri-berri-.piczo.com
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th May 2007 at 9:34 PM
thanks!! this eyeshadow set is perfect just like all your make up sets!!!! congratulatios, once again and again and again!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 11th May 2007 at 9:38 PM
Thank you. :D

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
#13 Old 11th May 2007 at 10:00 PM
You rock bruno! These are great, thanks so much for sharing some more of your amazing eyeshadows with us!!!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Forum Resident
#14 Old 11th May 2007 at 10:04 PM
these are beautiful! I love the colors!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th May 2007 at 11:29 PM
Very beautiful!, the colors are great. Thanks for share :D
sugarfree sugarette
#16 Old 12th May 2007 at 12:03 AM
AMAZING work O_O as always.Thank you bruno! You're the best =D

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th May 2007 at 1:51 AM
omg, amazing! ill be scrolling your downloads for hours! (please please PLEASE upload the sim you use in the 'ad' thing...most beautiful i have seen!)

Ist das ein i.beat in Ihrer Tasche, oder sind Sie nur glücklich, mich zu sehen?

is that i.beat in your pocket, or you just happy to see me?

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th May 2007 at 1:58 AM
Amazing! just amazing! All your makeup are great... i know you don't want to hear request, but bruno, you should upload all of your models that you've used for the pictures of the makeups... they're beautiful!!! thanks

:*†*: þðñkÿ :*†*:
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th May 2007 at 3:18 AM
As I have told you before NO ONE can hold a candle to you when it comes to make up! You are truly a master at it. *bows down*
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th May 2007 at 3:20 AM
Can you post that Mariah Carey Sim?!!? I don't find a Sim like her and I see in your rainbow underwear... please! Sorry for my english.
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th May 2007 at 8:01 AM
Oww... You wrote french sentences! *happy* lol
Your work is amazing. Really. Thanks!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 12th May 2007 at 8:07 AM
Wonderful as always.


♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 12th May 2007 at 11:24 AM
Gorgeous!!! I like all your works! Mostly your custom content is in my game! (sorry for my english.)
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th May 2007 at 12:40 PM
Wow! I really really really like them! Thanks.
And your model is beautiful, could you post her too? (my english sucks, but don't punish me)
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th May 2007 at 5:02 PM
Amazing work! Thanks a lot!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it
Page 1 of 3