Nouk - 1600 Baroque Hair Mesh Re-Alpha, -Color and -Textures! (Black recolor fixed)
Please download the new black recolor 'Nouk - Sussi Text Alph - GipsyBlack FIXED for redownload.rar' if you have allready downloaded all the recolors.
Please download the file 'Nouk - Sussi Baroque Hair Mesh Recolors.rar' if you have not downloaded anything yet, the black file is fixed in this version.
The mesh is by our lovely SussiSoGoodSims and it used to be a pay mesh. But, Sussi has retired, and has allowed the upload of this mesh without any textures or alpha's to be fair to those who paid for it.
The mesh came without any alpha's or textures, and I thought I'd provide some kind of base for other creators who don't want to/can't make the alpha, to recolor.
Binned except one fantasy color, all ages.
These are recolors/retextures/realpha's! No mesh included!
You need the mesh MESH HERE to make these show up!
*The model will not be uploaded.
*The make-up is from Helaene and Bruno.
*The clothes are from Stylist Sims.
*The eyes are from Schuldig Seiben
*Further questions will not be answered, because I have no idea.
Please recolor and retexture at least 4000 times, but link to this thread and the original thread where the mesh is at!
Sussi, who created the mesh!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Nouk - Sussi Baroque Hair Mesh Recolors.rar
Size: 1.04 MB · Downloads: 24,817 · 17th May 2007
Nouk - Sussi Text Alph - GipsyBlack FIXED for redownload.rar
Size: 118.2 KB · Downloads: 20,456 · 17th May 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 2
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Nouk.