Well Rounded Sims - Female Adult Outerwear
This is a new body size, made at the request of a friend who wanted something a little bigger than the Maxis sizes, but not huge.
The "normal" size is one step larger than Maxis' "fat" size...
These are outerwear outfits, with a sweater, slacks, and fur-lined boots. They will only show up if you have Seasons or another expansion that allows Outerware clothing. All outfits will be available to Adults, Young Adults, and Elders
More Well Rounded clothing for Female Adult / Young Adult/ Elder:
Sweaters N Boots
Well Rounded Clothing for Female Teens:
Shorts N Tops
Sports Jersey PJ's
Swimsuits N Undies
Sweaters N Boots
The mesh has working bump maps
Feel free to use and alter my alphas and bump-maps to suit your needs.
Mesh editing done using MilkShape and Wes Howe's Unimesh plugins
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.88 MB · Downloads: 8,118 · 14th Jun 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Dr Pixel.