Open underneath Maxis stairs
Base game compatible, were tested with Basegame Starter Pro by Numenor.
!!! In order to make the stairs work in your game, you need to put the files 2008_CrocobauraChicModularStairs.txt; 2009_CrocobauraWoodenModularStairs.txt; 2010_CrocobauraSteadfastModularStairs.txt in your Scriptorium_ModularStairs folder if you're using the Scriptorium or you need to copy the text inside each at the bottom of the modularstairs.txt file from this path:
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\Scripts
Less than Maxis'
Maxis for the meshes and textures
Made with Wings3D, SimPE, UVMapper
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Crocobaura_Wooden Modular Stairs.rar
Size: 45.2 KB · Downloads: 52,846 · 27th May 2007
Crocobaura_Steadfast Modular Stairs.rar
Size: 105.4 KB · Downloads: 49,893 · 27th May 2007
Crocobaura_Chic Modular Stairs.rar
Size: 106.4 KB · Downloads: 54,142 · 27th May 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5