For all of you that like science fiction; this can be considered historical… only this would be future history.
There are two versions of each skin: one for the BodyBuilder and Atlete meshes and one for the normal Maxis, so you can decide how buff you want your cyborgs to be.
Hope you like them and please feel free to comment – I love getting feed-back.
Atletic Girl Mesh: Marvine & Beosboxboy - http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=14779
BodyBuilder Mesh: Marvine & Beosboxboy http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=17933
(Download Mesh with NO Bulge and BumpMap)
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 219.6 KB · Downloads: 1,653 · 3rd Jun 2007
Size: 309.2 KB · Downloads: 1,662 · 3rd Jun 2007
Size: 458.9 KB · Downloads: 1,741 · 3rd Jun 2007
Size: 95.6 KB · Downloads: 1,726 · 3rd Jun 2007
Size: 319.3 KB · Downloads: 1,797 · 3rd Jun 2007
Size: 809.0 KB · Downloads: 1,753 · 3rd Jun 2007
Size: 762.8 KB · Downloads: 1,913 · 3rd Jun 2007
Size: 763.1 KB · Downloads: 1,875 · 3rd Jun 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.