His hair uses a Maxis mesh from Nightlife. Besides the hair, the rest of the sim should function in any game. The outfit is also a Maxis mesh. I had wanted to and it was suggested to maybe use a clothing mesh with a higher collar built into it. Ultimately I decided against that since all of the meshes with that feature had the incorrect pants type and I think that was more important to be correct.
I hope you enjoy him ^_^ (the creator 'sugarpuffsam' made an awesome Fran that would go along nicely with Balthier..check her out!)
Custom Content NOT Included:
Earrings mesh - by q3tbo (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=184908)
Please do not re-upload this sim or the clothing texture/recolor. Thank you!
For future projects by me, feel free to check out my creator's page if interested <3
Thank you to all of the wonderful creators who made the content used to help make this sim. ^_^
Custom Content by Me:
- Balthier sim
- sideburns by me (Maxis edit)
- earrings recolor/alpha edit by me (mesh by q3tbo)
- eyeliner by me (maxis edit)
- hair alpha edit by me (maxis mesh)
- hair recolor by me (maxis mesh)
- clothing texture/recolor by me (maxis mesh)
Custom Content Included:
- brows by Helaene
- eyes by LyricLee
- lips by roddyaleixo
- eyeshadow by HystericalParoxysm
- skin by Louis @ simcribbing
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 7.75 MB · Downloads: 6,092 · 6th Jun 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by adore184.