Free Peggy Hair 0222 - More Colors
Dirty Blond, Dark Brown and Firey Red. Hairs are BINNED, they all turn grey when they became elders and they all are for all ages.
You can do whatever you want with this hair (and all others), BUT do not upload to paysite or exchange. Everything else, DO CAN DO.
Enjoy, have fun and hope you like them.
You'll see me soon.
- Thanks to Peggy @ PeggySims for the permission and mesh, once again.
- Thanks to RoseSims for the textures.
- Thanks to the creators of my model's gorgeous clothes.
- Thanks to Corylea for the idea of darker recolors. =P
- Thanks to everyone, really everyone that's PM thanking me and stuff. You guys are the best and the reason I keep doing this.
Hair Style: |
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 652.8 KB · Downloads: 20,443 · 7th Jun 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.