Star Trek uniforms ("First Contact" version) for elders, on NEW meshes (UV maps fixed!)
Here you have more "First Contact" version Starfleet uniforms, this time for elders. Just like the skins for adults - which you can find here - these will appear as casuals, formals and - if you have Seasons - outerwear. Also like the skins for adults, they don't have any rank pips; If you want to add some of your own, you are of course welcome to do so, but otherwise I will be uploading rank pips as accessories shortly. Stay tuned!
I know it looks like the grey area is slightly U-shaped, but it really isn't - those silly sims are slouching! Must be the burdens of old age...
These meshes are basically the same as for adults, only I've tweaked them a little to make the upper torso less muscular for males and to give the females wider hips and and make them somewhat flatter and saggier in the upper body department. They are compatible with all versions of the game, even if you only have the base game.
You are welcome to make recolours of your own and you can redistribute the meshes with them, as long as it is with due credit, but PLEASE don't upload the meshes or my skins to the Exchange!
For female: Polys=2101, vertices=1498
For male: Polys=2078, vertices=1534
- Tiggerypum and HystericalParoxysm, whose excellent tutorials have taught me everything I know about meshing for TS2
- Wes H for the Unimesh plugins
- Quaxi and the other developers
- The creators of Milkshape
- and, of course, Maxis
Don't forget: If you like my work, hitting the "thanks" button or leaving a comment is a great way of showing it.
ETA 14/06/2007: The rank pips are up! You'll find them here!
ETA 13/08/2007: I've fixed the UV map so that the hand textures on the female skins looks like they're supposed to. (Thanks to the eagle-eyed linuslover30 for pointing it out!) If you you've noticed the hand textures looking a bit funny and it bugs you, then please redownload the mesh and skins for females.
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| All files
Size: 3.31 MB · Downloads: 852 · 4th Aug 2009
Size: 1.58 MB · Downloads: 1,121 · 13th Aug 2007
Size: 101.8 KB · Downloads: 1,073 · 13th Aug 2007
Size: 98.3 KB · Downloads: 1,431 · 8th Jun 2007
Size: 1.54 MB · Downloads: 1,484 · 8th Jun 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.