Well Rounded Sims Female Teen Undies and Swimsuits
Well Rounded Sims are just a bit larger than the Maxis body sizes - the "normal" size is the next step larger than the Maxis "fat" size.
The download includes two swimsuits and two underware outfits, plus the mesh
These are compatable with all versions of the game
More Well Rounded Clothing for Female Teens:
Shorts N Tops
Sports Jersey PJ's
Sweaters N Boots
Well Rounded clothing for Female Adult / Young Adult/ Elder:
Sweaters N Boots
Mesh editing done using MilkShape, SimPE, and Wes Howe's Unimesh plugins
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 349.5 KB · Downloads: 15,475 · 15th Jun 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.